Format: 2 days training
Audience: Team Leaders, Project Managers, Managers.
No. of participants: max.15
Agenda: Day 1
- Adopting Agile mindset – a different team working, thinking, leading – methodology;
- Agile Values – Manifesto;
- Basic principles in Agile methodology;
- Paradigm shift in business;
- Understanding roles in Agile methodology;
- Bicycle Project – how to approach completion of this project using classic project management vs. Agile project management;
- Introduction in Agile methods;
- Scrum – specific team roles and activities; Case studies & exercises.
- Extreme programming, Kanban.
- Osmotic communication – what you captured & retain from your colleagues?
Agenda: Day 2
- Recap of main concept presented in Day 1;
- Servant Leadership:
- How do you lead an Agile Team
- Managing Agile team interactions
- Collaborative workplace – how to create one?
- Case study: Situational management;
- Managing Conflicts in Agile Teams;
- Practicing transparency through visualization;
- How to delegate successfully in an Agile Team. Adaptive planning;
- Agile Teams – New concepts in managing performance;
- Managing risks (fail fast).
- Stakeholders management in a collaborative environment.
- Final exercise: Brainstorming about Agile teams capabilities, your Action Plan.