Leadership Self Care
During the course you will learn
- Why leaders must take care of their own well-being first and then we can talk about “employee well-being”;
- The “epidemic” of disconnection from ourselves;
- “Self-care” what does your inventory look like today? Stress reduction measures for leaders/managers;
- Prioritizing “self-care” actions in your agenda!
- Stress and the impact on the well-being of leaders;
- Mastering me: the power of presence & the intelligence of the body;
- The Neuroscience Behind Attention;
- The role of attention in managing the well-being;
- Immunity to change – how do we make friends with our own saboteurs?
- Employee wellbeing and the role of leaders in the “great reconnection”;
- The normalization of team discussions about the well-being of employees, at the initiative of the leaders;
- Back to office – what works and what doesn’t work today in Romania in terms of employee wellbeing?
- Leaders and wellness – your development plan!
+5000 professionals trained
from companies with global footprint
I had the inspiration to start my journey on personal branding with Amalia and she guided me to have a new perspective of it. I still have lot of steps to do, but I feel more confident and committed to keep the direction. Thanks to Amalia for encouragement, guidance, inspiration and empathy!
I was particularly impressed by Amalia’s ability to understand complex organizational context and personality types based on the brief description I gave.
She created the perfect setup for me to get insights on the angles I was missing, skills I needed to improve and strategic connections and objectives I should focus on more.
If you’re looking for guidance when facing challenges or targeting growth, Amalia has the proper skill set to help you progress in your professional context.
Amalia and her team supported us in setting up a global contact center operations in three months. The excellent industry skills that Amaila and her team brought to the project were one of the important success factors. Amalias international experience and her leadership are a real differentiation factor for successful execution. I would always run such a project with her again and strongly recommend her as a leader.
We had an extraordinary experience partnering with Amalia. She delivered a customized public speaking program for us that inspired our future speakers, whom she continued supporting and coaching for our events. On top of being a skilled professional Amalia is also an amazing person to work with. I am looking forward to continuing learning from her on our next projects.
I had the opportunity to work with Amalia on Personal Branding, in an extensive and intensive workshop. I had a lot of clarity and insights on the personal branding and especially on its power and benefits. I left with a clear action plan in my mind, and most of all, a lot of energy to move forward.
As part of a personalized, public speaking training for our managerial team, Amalia managed to quickly and effectively support them in the pursuit of delivering an impactful speech in front of an audience of +400 people (physical and digital). To the best of my belief, she managed to do this by strategically mixing her substantial international experience in public speaking with insightful feedback steemed from her diverse business background.
Why choose this course
- Join the first Leadership Self Care program in Romania!
- Learn how to manage your emotions, focus, and how to build wellness within yourself so that you can introduce by example these states in your team!
- You have access to the most relevant techniques to help you become a present, balanced leader able to truly build a community around his vision!
- Learn from a certified professional in Mindful Leadership with NYU & SoundsTrue.
Amalia Sterescu is an Edupreneur, Leadership Consultant, Certified Personal Branding Strategist and Public Speaking Coach, with over 25 years of professional experience, working both in the corporate environment as a leader in various corporations and as an entrepreneur in Education.
Can I learn public speaking in one day? Is there enough time?
Our public speaking program gives you access to the Amalia Sterescu method, validated both in her practice as a public speaker and also by clients who trained in public speaking with us. The answer is yes – it is enough to acquire a method. Further practice and creating a public speaking exposure calendar will be just as important!
During the courses are there exercises/interaction or just theory?
Regardless of whether it is online or face-to-face, our courses always contain exercises and elements of interaction with the learners, sometimes they may contain prework, other times they include elements of post training support.
How do I know if this course is right for me? To whom is it addressed?
Generally, our programs are aimed at professionals having coordination or leadership roles, but most of them are compatible with any professional who wants to evolve and accelerate his transition to the next level of his career or business.
How does a public speaking course help me?
Regardless of the role you play in your professional life, our public speaking program helps you overcome your public speaking anxiety through specific techniques, acquire a practice-validated speech preparation method, learn techniques designed to bring you success as a presenter or speaker, regardless of the nature of the audience.
How do I prepare for a public speaking course?
It would be advisable to explore what your motivation is for doing public speaking. Then it would be useful to identify which topics you feel an expert on and which could be topics to present at future events. Last but not least, be prepared to get out of your comfort zone and practice in front of other students because if we don’t practice – we regress!
Do I receive a certificate after completing the course?
Yes, you receive a course completion certificate
How many people does a course group consist of?
A training group can have a maximum of 15 participants regardless of whether it is conducted online or face-to-face in order to allow easy interaction with the course participants and give them the chance to each have a minimum of 3 interventions in front of the group.
The course participation fee is paid online, by card