As leaders we lead through the
power of our words. Our words have the power to inspire our customers
or our teams or can dissatisfy them, our words can really motivate
through story telling or can generate employee’s disengagement.
What type of leader do you choose to be?
”Speak to inspire” it is an advanced public speaking training program followed by a 3h internal conference where leaders are going to share their stories to other board members or teams and they will receive feedback and coaching post speech. This is an exercise that can be the beginning of a nice story telling practice inside your company.
training day + 3h “Speak to inspire” conference post training + 1:1 Public
speaking coaching pre & post Speak to inspire conference.
Facilitator & Speak to inspire coach: Amalia Sterescu
No. of attendees: max.15
Audience: Top management
Speak to Inspire – Training
1. Speech & event – PREPARATION stages
- What is a public speaker and what is not;
- Analyze poor examples of public speaking vs.
- Public speaking involves a lot of work: your
- Public speaker – evolution stages and how we can
accelerate your skills development;
- Public Speaking anxiety and remedies;
- Ready for the public speaking arena? Which are
your strenghts and opportunities? Exercise.
- Exercise: Define your personal content and
favoured speech themes; Match this with your usual audience and define new
types of audience;
- Audience: collecting info, adapting to their
needs; Different types of audience.
- Tips and tricks to involve better your audience
in your speech;
- How do you collect necessary info for your
speech in order to create a spicy one;
- Elements which will make me special as a
speaker; Remember your mission as speaker!
- Speech – different structure types. Exercises;
- The importance of a strong speech
- The importance of a speech closure. Exercise;
- Public Speaking: Technical support – sounds,
image, movies, others;
- How to remember your speech – tips and tricks;
- Speech rehearsal;
- Scenic movements;
- Preparing in advance the Q&A session;
to build a motivational speech for your team;
2. Maximize your presence on stage: Speech delivery
- Mental preparation;
- Check the status of audience, impact of
- Voice preparation and exercises;
- Everything you need to know about your non
verbal language as speaker and also audience non verbal language;
- How to create an experience, a memorable speech
using stories, humour, key messages;
- Exercise speech delivery on various themes with
different audiences: board, team, external audience;
- How to get the best out of a media interview or
a discussion panel;
- Dress code in public speaking;
- Conclusions: public speaking tips and tricks.
3. Post speech steps
- Meeting your audience face to face, collect feedback;
- Speech self evaluation.
Speak to Inspire – Conference
- Event date will be set in advance and
will be communicated to participants during training session. Their
responsibility will be to select their speaking theme, to confirm
attendance, to submit slides within
deadlines and to set coaching session in advance if needed.
- Preparation coaching sessions for
“Speak to Inspire” conference will be conducted upon request by Amalia Sterescu
via Zoom or phone and will be max. 1h/session.
- Agenda, speech themes, speakers will
be prepared by internal project management and communicated internally, based on number of
participants enrolled – we will set the time slots;
- Conference opening: top
- Each leader enrolled will have a
minimum 15 speech;
- The session will be recorded and
recordings will be used for post conference coaching – at participants
requests. Prompt feedback sessions may take place also after speech &
- Amalia Sterescu may cover the
opening and closing speech to this event or one of them.
- The conference may close with a
networking and cocktail session.
- Post speech coaching sessions; Video
material distribution; Feedback.