We live in a world where the impact of technology is higher than ever. Most of the leaders in Banking industry are digital immigrants, they are not born in the Internet era as many other business leaders or potential customers so, we need to educate ourselves first about what digital transformation means in order to identify what new business opportunities can be uncovered, facilitated by current or future technology changes.
Digital transformation it is not just the responsibility of IT or Marketing department, is the responsibility of every leader within your company, it’s a mindset change!
Speaker: Amalia Sterescu (2h)
Panelists: CDO, CTO, Leaders (1h)
Involved in digital transformation.
No. of participants: based on location.
1. What digital transformation means for an organization?
2. Five domains impacted by digital transformation: Customers. Competition. Data. Innovation. Value proposition (case studies, video).
3. Understanding Digital Leadership:
– Role of leadership in digital era;
– Understanding organizational issues;
– Digital Leadership Profile – new competences.
4. Self Assessment – are you ready for digital transformation?
5. Importance of investing in your personal brand and digital presence in digital era.
6. Understanding the Personal Branding Process.
7. Expressing your personal brand online: How to assess your online presence. Social selling (Linkedin, Facebook). Video presence. Combining online and offline personal branding efforts. Outsourcing of some of your personal branding efforts.
8. Building your own Digital Leadership Action Plan.
Panelists profile: CDO, CTO or local leaders involved in digital transformation. They will be briefed and selected by facilitator based on her network, Amalia Sterescu being accountable for their successful presence to this event.
Panel facilitation: The panel will be facilitated by Amalia Sterescu and will cover: • Main challenges/ learnings from panelists’s digital transformation journey. • Success stories •Q & A